* 1/4 cup room temperature water
* 2 packages dry yeast
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup shortening, melted
* 1 cup warm water
* 3 beaten eggs
* 4 1/2 cups flour
* 2 tsp. salt
1. Mix with spoon. Cover. Place in refrigerator over night.
2. Next morning roll out dough and spread with butter. Fold over and roll three times spreading with butter each time.
3. Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares and dip in butter.
4. Place rolls into muffin tins and let rise 2 hours. Bake 10 min. at 400 degrees.
NOTE: Dough may be kept covered in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.